Monday, March 12, 2012

This Is What a Librarian Looks Like


You've probably heard about this really neat project. I decided to submit a pic to add to the blog. There were so many pictures of interesting people and places so I tried to choose a picture that might be a little unique. For my birthday a few years ago my hubbie bought me tickets to the Myrtle Beach safari. I'm a little obsessed with apes of all kinds, gorillas, chimps, orangutans and the lesser apes too so I was in heaven there. I was able to hold an orangutan, gibbon, baby tigers, baby leopards, and feed an elephant. It was amazing. Have you submitted a picture yet?

2 comments:

  1. OmyWord Tamara!
    I LOVE This! Not the ape, of course he's on my list of 4 things I'm creeped out by (list includes muppets, clowns, & babies) but YOU ARE ADORABLE! And someone has to love those evil Lancelot Links if I have chosen not to! LOL Kidding!
    Seriously, you rock! Tiff was saying ya'll had a great time in Chicago- so proud of you! When are we gonna spend time together!? ISTE?
    ~Gwyneth

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe you don't like apes and babies. I understand the muppets and clowns:) They are a little strange. We did have a great time in Chicago. Unfortunately I won't be at ISTE. I don't like leaving my little boy for long. I guess I have to wait until SCASL next year:(

    ReplyDelete